Tokyo, Day 24

Hilarious, bizarre, frustrating, enticing, risky, coy yet brazenly sexual and always buzzing like a bee, my experience of living in Tokyo for the last 24 days has brought me to an uncomfortable and edgy truce with myself.

As I re-insert myself into the world of blogs, a small speck again in the massive deluge of brilliance and bullshit in equal measure, I believe I have something useful to say.

Perhaps the words that will fill these digital scrolls would be useful exclusively to myself. But here's to the hope that they bring some sliver of joy, humor, sadness or reflection to someone out there.

3 comments:

  1. WTF! Wyh you went and deleted history, man? Lucer penne = you. But listen, header = beauteous! Digital scrolls must be updated twice a week. Don't lie. I know you have nothing but sushi time on your hands! Arrigato, Manu! Shall we start the fans please! Bring on the brilliance and bullshit :D

    "ekzyho" -- dewd, even the word verification is like jap for lolz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathatfished: I am glad you are glad :)

    N: Fresh start = fresh bullshit. s'il vous plait learn from cathatfished about welcoming-commentary-behavior. FTW!
    p.s - do you happen to have my old posts in storage somewhere? I might have deleted them all.. and I might want to recycle bullshit now and then. heh.

    ReplyDelete